While several Golden State Warriors have made appearances throughout the Bay Area, fans have been anxiously awaiting their chance to meet and greet with NBA Finals MVP, Andre Iguodala. According to Microsoft, 175 Warriors Fans will get their photo taken with the World Champion. While Microsoft doesn’t appear to let folks take selfies with Andre or get their own items signed, it is still a very rare and unique experience and you can count on hundreds of Warriors fans descending upon the busy mall to meet or even catch a glimpse of the dynamic shooting guard/small forward.
For all the latest details visit: www.facebook.com/microsoftstore. For instance, recently a contest was announced by Microsoft:
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to meet Andre Iguodala without lining up at 7 a.m.:
1. Text ANDRE to 29502.
2. Tweet to @MicrosoftStore with the hashtag #Win10CA and tell us in 10 words or less what makes you Microsoft’s ultimate fan.
Starting July 29, all Microsoft stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada will celebrate the launch of Windows 10 with a series of in-store activities and events across more than 110 locations. Throughout the day on the 29th, Microsoft store activities will include giveaways, refreshments and more. Starting July 29, a series of free Get to Know Windows 10 workshops will be kicking off. Get expert advice and everything you need to know about Windows 10 – click here for more details. The first 50 Windows Insiders to visit each Microsoft store starting on July 29 will get an exclusive Windows Insiders t-shirt (first-come first-served), and in addition, Microsoft offering a Windows Insider Exclusive Microsoft store offer, valid in-store only July 29- August 2.
IN-STORE EVENT WITH NBA CHAMPION & FINALS MVP ANDRE IGUODALA – Wednesday, July 29
1. How do I get a ticket to the event?
The first 175 people in line for the Windows 10 launch on Wednesday, July 29, will receive one complimentary ticket to the meet and greet with NBA Champion & Finals MVP Andre Iguodala on Wednesday, July 29. Lines open at 7:00am and the store opens at 10:00am.
2. When is the event?
Wednesday, July 29
* 7:00am – line opens for ticket distribution for Andre Iguodala meet and greet
* 10:00am – tickets distributed for Andre Iguodala meet and greet
* 6:00pm – line opens for Andre Iguodala meet and greet
* 7:00pm – Andre Iguodala meet and greet begins
3. When and where does the line form?
The line will form outside the Microsoft Store beginning at 7:00am on July 29.
4. How many tickets does each person get?
The first 175 people in line for the event on Wednesday, July 29, will each receive one complimentary meet and greet ticket for the event with Andre Iguodala.
5. Where will the event take place?
At the Microsoft retail store.
6. Where is Microsoft located?
The Microsoft store is on level 1 of Westfield Valley Fair near Center Court.
7. What time is the meet and greet event?
Wednesday, July 29
Lines open at 6:00 PM. The event will begin at 7:00 PM.
8. What time can people start lining up for the meet and greet?
Wednesday, July 29
Lines open at 6:00 PM.
9. How long is the event?
We expect the event to be two hours.
10. Are cameras allowed?
No personal cameras are allowed. A professional photographer will be onsite to take your photo.
11. Will I be able to get an autograph & photo taken?
Only the first 175 people in line will be allowed in the autograph area and receive a photo. A professional photographer will be on hand to take the picture.
12. Where can I get my photo?
Photos will be posted to the Microsoft retail store Facebook page within 24 hours of the event: facebook.com/microsoftstore.
13. Will I be able to bring items for the special guest to sign?
Our special guest will not be signing personal items. Customers will receive a signed autograph at the time they meet Andre Iguodala.
14. Will there be giveaways?
Yes! Come by for your chance to win.