Michael Jordan: All-Time Bulls “Would’ve Killed” All-Time Lakers – Michael Jordan, held an inspirational, informative, and entertaining Q & A session on Saturday Night in Santa Barbara at his 20th Annual Basketball Camp: Michael Jordan Flight School. The G.O.A.T did not disappoint as he, in tongue-in-cheek fashion, claimed superiority in one way or another over Shaq, Lebron James, and Kobe Bryant, in his prime, of course.
Watch the video above to see Bay Area HQ‘s 4K Ultra High Definition highlight footage of Jordan’s question and answer session with over 800 campers at the UCSB campus. We put together highlights of the most intriguing moments during the 40 minute “ask-me-anything” where MJ answered every single question posed by the international group of aspiring basketball players.
In our video, Jordan was asked:
1) If he had to play one game, who would he want to coach him?
2) How did he feel after the Detroit Pistons walked off the court after the Bulls beat them in 1991?
3) Who was the biggest trash talker he ever played against?
4) What did he think when Shaq said the All-Time Lakers could beat the All-Time Bulls?
5) What was the best pickup game he ever played?
6) In Space Jam, did Bugs Bunny steal the spotlight?
7) If he could go one-on-one with Stephen Curry or Lebron James, which one would he choose (right now)?
8) If he could add another member to Team Jordan, who would he add?
9) If he was in his prime could he beat Lebron, one-on-one?
10) Favorite Band or song?
11) What did he see in Kwame Brown when he drafted him?
12) If he could pick any player of all-time to be on his team, who would he pick?
13) Does he remember dunking over Dikembe Mutombo?
14) If you didn’t play basketball or baseball, what would you do?
15) What advice would you give Kobe Bryant?
The Michael Jordan Flight School is one of the grandest and most high-profile youth basketball camps in the country. During multiple sessions, campers learn the fundamentals of shooting, dribbling, rebounding, passing, and defense from Michael Jordan, the greatest basketball player of all time, along with his first class coaching staff.
Before his 6 NBA Championships, 5 MVP Awards, 10 NBA Scoring Titles, 2 Olympic Gold Medals, NCAA Championship Winning Basket and 26 Game Winning Shots, learning the fundamentals of shooting, dribbling, defense, passing and sportsmanship were critical in Michael Jordan’s development.
“The Michael Jordan Flight School offers boys and girls the opportunity to learn the same principles that allowed me to become the player that I was. Teamed up with my awesome coaching staff, join us for 5 fun-filled days of learning and competition, where I hope to meet, work, and create lifelong memories with you,” said Michael Jordan.
This year the camp celebrated its 20th Anniversary. The sold-out Flight School basketball camp offered two sessions: July 31-August 4 (boys) & August 5-9 (boys and girls).